@lucianopaz。Please help me solve the Windows multiprocessing issue

@Abraxas2071, the images with the traceback are a nice and all but they don’t give me much context. I can see that you get the typical Broken Pipe Error that happens in windows when you try to sample with more than 1 core, and something goes wrong while the worker process are being spawned.

This problem happens a lot on windows and the cause of the problems are really diverse and depend much on how you are running your script. Are you running an interactive IPython session? Are you running the code from inside the spyder IDE? Are you running it from a windows Command Prompt?

To allow me to help you, you have to copy here the code that you ran and raised the error you pasted above. I would need a minimum working example to see what is going on.

Nevertheless, your traceback is showing an exception before the Broken Pipe, which could be the error that happened while the child process was being spawned. It looks like an unpickling error, as if some op cannot get compiled while it is being unpacked. Again, for me to be able to help you with this, add a minimum working example of the code. I would greatly appreciate if you could write it down using markdown, that way I can see it here well formatted and can copy easily.

1 Like