How to Opimized C++ implementation without using Anaconda?

I am trying to run Pymc3 inside virtual environment in Pycharm IDE, I am using Python 3.6 and installed PYMC3 through pip3. Using Anaconda is not an option, whenever I run my model I get following warning message

UserWarning: DeprecationWarning: there is no c++ compiler.This is deprecated and with Theano 0.11 a c++ compiler will be mandatory
  warnings.warn("DeprecationWarning: there is no c++ compiler."
WARNING (theano.configdefaults): g++ not detected ! Theano will be unable to execute optimized C-implementations (for both CPU and GPU) and will default to Python implementations. Performance will be severely degraded. To remove this warning, set Theano flags cxx to an empty string.
WARNING (theano.tensor.blas): Using NumPy C-API based implementation for BLAS functions.

In addition it is not allowing me to use more than 1 core,
Because I cannot use Anaconda , installing mingw through Anaconda is not an option. Is there a way to install mingw in my python virtual environment through PIp3?

I think you can install g++ yourself and configure theano. Dont remember how, but if it doesnt work, try remove and install again theano after you install g++

I uninstalled theano and added the path of ~\MinGW\bin to environmental variables and reinstalled theano in my Pycharm virtual environment. Now instead of getting warning I am getting Lazy linked related error

You can find the C code in this temporary file: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\theano_compilation_error_3gbkmhxl
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\User\PycharmProjects\ModelAssisttedPOD\venv\lib\site-packages\theano\gof\lazylinker_c.py", line 81, in <module>
        actual_version, force_compile, _need_reload))
    ImportError: Version check of the existing lazylinker compiled file. Looking for version 0.211, but found None. Extra debug information: force_compile=False, _need_reload=True