Slow sampling in pymc3 (on "tutorial problem")

Thank you for the suggestions. I did, install and added it to the path…
I got a bit “further” in the sense that the c++ compiler seems to be recognized to some extend, the error is described above does not appear anymore.

But, not I run into another error (I am running on a Win10, 64-bit) system:

> Problem occurred during compilation with the command line below:
> "C:\MinGW\bin\g++.exe" -shared -g -DNPY_NO_DEPRECATED_API=NPY_1_7_API_VERSION -m64 -DMS_WIN64 -I"C:\Users\Lenovo\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\numpy\core\include" -I"C:\Users\Lenovo\Anaconda3\include" -I"C:\Users\Lenovo\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\theano\gof\c_code" -L"C:\Users\Lenovo\Anaconda3\libs" -L"C:\Users\Lenovo\Anaconda3" -o "C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Theano\compiledir_Windows-10-10.0.17763-SP0-Intel64_Family_6_Model_69_Stepping_1_GenuineIntel-3.7.3-64\lazylinker_ext\lazylinker_ext.pyd" "C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Theano\compiledir_Windows-10-10.0.17763-SP0-Intel64_Family_6_Model_69_Stepping_1_GenuineIntel-3.7.3-64\lazylinker_ext\mod.cpp" -lpython37cc1plus.exe: sorry, unimplemented: 64-bit mode not compiled in

I found the thread below, apparently discussing the same issue. Unforntunately none of the suggestions worked for the OP so at this point I am hesitant to invest too much time with little chance of success…
By chance, any of you has an update on how to treat this error?