PyMCon Web Series - Let’s work on your talk idea

We are holding office hours to help you apply to PyMCon. Whether you have a finished talk and are looking for feedback, or just have an idea, we’ll help you get moving.

Participation is easy:

• For asynchronous discussions, create a topic in the PyMCon Web Series category and share your ideas
  • Prefer live interaction? Mark your calendar for August 21st, and register for our Meetup event.

The PyMC community is all about support, feedback, and collaboration. Let’s make your ideas shine together! Learn more and submit your proposal: Call for Proposals · PyMCon Web Series

hi @purna135 I hope this is the right place to respond async. We are using PyMC as a way to build digital twins of business processes, and use these DTs to help strategic decision making. However we have found a significant gap in terms of talent (and understanding of PPLs) to actually be able to execute against this at scale.

To solve this at source, we are building internal capabilities in the context of sports betting, as we view this as an area where the domain expertise barrier is relatively low, so we can focus on building technical capabilities with relative ease.

We have published a teaser blog post on what we are building and we would love to have an opportunity to present what we have done at PyMCon, when you feel the timing is correct.

Hope to get some feedback on our proposal at the minimum, so that we can work towards fixing gaps.

Thanks
Gireesh

3 Likes

@Gireesh_Ramji sounds like a cool idea! Create a topic in the PyMCon Web Series category and I’ll respond there! It’ll help keep things organized

1 Like

Thanks @RavinKumar I have created one here