PyMC has started working with Tidelift and the maintainers of thousands of other open source
projects to deliver commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies
you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health,
while contributing financially to PyMC – making it even more robust, reliable and,
let’s face it, amazing!
The Tidelift subscription is more than extra PyMC goodness
Enterprise-ready open source software — managed for you
Your subscription includes:
- Security updates : Tidelift’s security response team coordinates patches for new breaking security vulnerabilities and alerts immediately through a private channel, so your software supply chain is always secure.
- Licensing verification and indemnification : Tidelift verifies license information to enable easy policy enforcement and adds intellectual property indemnification to cover creators and users in case something goes wrong. You always have a 100% up-to-date bill of materials for your dependencies to share with your legal team, customers, or partners.
- Maintenance and code improvement : With the Tidelift subscription you are contributing to the software you rely which ensures it keeps working as long as you need it to work. Your managed dependencies are actively maintained and Tidelift recruits additional maintainers where required.
- Package selection and version guidance : Tidelift helps you choose the best open source packages from the start — and then guides you through updates to stay on the best releases as new issues arise.
- Roadmap input : Take a seat at the table with the creators behind the software you use. PyMC developers and other Tidelift’s participating maintainers earn more income as our software is used by more subscribers, so we’re interested in knowing what you need.
- Tooling and cloud integration : Tidelift works with GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, and more. It supports every cloud platform (and other deployment targets, too).
The end result? All of the capabilities you expect from commercial-grade software, for the full breadth of open source you use. That means less time grappling with esoteric open source trivia, and more time building your own applications — and your business.
What are you waiting for? Click on the links below to subscribe!